Afterschool Enrichment Activities
Hollywood Academy of Arts & Science offers our students a variety of educational and entertaining Afterschool Enrichment Programs for our Elementary and Middle School students. Enrichment times may vary, please check the flyer for the correct start and end times.
Enrichment Registration and Payment:
- The Enrichment Registration Form is required for each Session in order for your child to attend these programs.
- Please make sure there is only one Registration Form and one check for each Enrichment.
- Payment must be attached to the Enrichment Registration Form.
- No payments or registration forms will be accepted after the cut-off date. All payment deadlines are strictly enforced.
- All checks are to be made payable to “HAAS” and must have your child’s name with the enrichment name on the memo section.
- All returned checks are charged a $30 bank fee.
- After two returned checks, payments must be made in cash.
- Once a child is enrolled in a program, no changes can be made until the end of the month.
- Enrichment programs are non-refundable, except for hospitalization or the cancellation of a program.
Children enrolled in our Aftercare Program will be sent to their Aftercare class when their Enrichment is over. All other students must be picked up promptly upon the end of the enrichment. Students not picked up on time will be assessed a late pick-up fee.
Please keep the payment information dates handy – All deadlines will be strictly enforced. Once again, Enrichment programs are non-refundable, except for hospitalization or the cancellation of a program
Gr K-1 Arts & Crafts Club (pdf)
Gr K-2 Baton Twirling (pdf)
Gr K-4 Baking Club – Aftercare Students ONLY (pdf)
Gr K-4 Baking Club – All Students (pdf)
Gr 1-3 Miller Fitness (pdf)
Gr 1-5 Mad Science Club (pdf)
Gr 2-5 Board Game Club (pdf)
Gr 2-5 Knight Painting and Illustration (pdf)
Gr 2-5 Tech Club (pdf)
Gr 2-5 Zumba (pdf)
Gr 2-6 Intermediate Baton Twirling (pdf)
Gr 3-5 Creative Acting (pdf)
Gr 3-5 Yoga (pdf)
Gr 3-6 Baton for Beginners (pdf)
Gr 3-6 Instrumental Ensemble (pdf)
Gr 3-8 Origami Club (pdf)
Gr 4-5 Soccer Club (pdf)
Gr 5-8 Friday Craft Club (pdf)
Gr 6-8 Anthropology Club (pdf)
Gr 6-8 Coding Dojo (pdf)
Gr 6-8 Drone Ninjas (pdf)
Gr 6-8 Robotics Club (pdf)
Gr 6-8 Youth in Government (pdf)
Middle School Sports and Activities
Hollywood Academy of Arts & Science’s Cheerleading Program first started in 2005 as an after-school activity. Cheerleading provides a sport for students in Middle School as well as lends support to the basketball and flag football teams.
Middle School students must try-out for the team. Once a cheerleader makes the team, they must maintain good grades and exhibit good moral conduct.
During the basketball and flag football seasons, cheerleaders travel with the basketball and flag football teams to each of the games. Each cheerleader also serves as a HAAS ambassador at community activities and events where HAAS is being represented.
Cheerleading Practices are Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:00–5:00 pm unless otherwise noted by the coach. If you have any questions, please email the Cheerleading Coach, Ms. Gerald at firstname.lastname@example.org
Practice Days: M & W 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The HAAS Soccer Program started in 2009 as an after-school activity for students in grades 4-8. HAAS now has full Middle School Soccer Teams for boys and girls and that play competitively in the school district. Our Soccer Program provides another sports activity for the middle school students, teaches and strengthens teamwork, and prepares students for the winning and losing through competition.
If you have any questions and concerns with the HAAS Athletic Program, please email Coach Permenter at email@example.com.