After-school Enrichment Activities
Hollywood Academy of Arts & Science offers our students a variety of educational and entertaining Afterschool Enrichment Programs for our Elementary and Middle School students. Enrichment times may vary, please check the flyer for the correct start and end times.
Enrichment Registration and Payment:
- The Enrichment Registration Form is required for each Session in order for your child to attend these programs.
- Payment must be attached to the Enrichment Registration Form.
- No payments or registration forms will be accepted after the cut-off date. All payment deadlines are strictly enforced.
- All payments must be made by CASH or MONEY ORDER!
- Once a child is enrolled in a program, no changes can be made until the end of the month.
- Enrichment programs are non-refundable, except for hospitalization or the cancellation of a program.
Children enrolled in our Aftercare Program will be sent to their Aftercare class when their Enrichment is over. All other students must be picked up promptly upon the end of the enrichment. Students not picked up on time will be assessed a late pick-up fee.
Please keep the payment information dates handy – All deadlines will be strictly enforced. Once again, Enrichment programs are non-refundable, except for hospitalization or the cancellation of a program.
2nd Semester Payment Windows:
December 12-14 for January Programs (Session 5)
January 16-18 for February Programs (Session 6)
February 13-15 for March Programs (Session 7)
March 13-15 for April Programs (Session 8
April 16-18 for May Programs (Session 9)
Gr K Homework Help
Gr K-1 Arts & Crafts Club
Gr K-2 Ballet & Movement
Gr K-2 Spanish Club
Gr K-3 Mad Science Club
Gr 2-5 Board Games
Gr 2-5 Electric Keyboard – Beginners
Gr 4-5 Fundamentals of Sports
Gr 4-8 Home Economics Club
Tuesdays and Fridays:
Gr K-1 Private Tutoring
Gr K-4 Cooking Club
Gr 2-5 Chess Club – Game Strategies
Gr 2-5 Kickball
Gr 3-6 Art Class – Be Inspired
Gr 3-6 Instrumental Ensemble
Gr 3-6 Zumba
Gr 3-8 Yoga – Beginners
Gr 4-6 Comic Book Club
Gr 6-8 Ultra Chess Club
Wednesdays and Fridays:
Middle School Sports and Activities
The HAAS Soccer Program started in 2009 as an after-school activity for students in grades 4-8. HAAS now has full Middle School Soccer Teams for boys and girls and that play competitively in the school district. Our Soccer Program provides another sports activity for the middle school students, teaches and strengthens teamwork, and prepares students for the winning and losing through competition.
If you have any questions and concerns with the HAAS Athletic Program, please email Coach Permenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.